Monday 28 September 2009

Shot List

Lyrics: The Hill, The View & The Lights

High up in the sky
I will go flying
The lights that catch my eye
They keep me flying

High up in the sky
Romance fills my eyes
The tears that come alive
They keep me flying

High up in the sky
Sunlight burns my eyes,
But I’ll keep on breathing,
But I’ll keep on flying

(High up in the sky, I will go flying, I will fly high, I will fly high)

Wishing I could take you here to feel the same feelings
Understand my thoughts about the sun,
About the lights,
About the way you can try to share my lights and frights,
Walking up the hill
I feel the gritty city shadow urging me on
Urging me on
Walking up the hill
Walking up the hill
Urging me on
Urging me on
I’ve forced myself to see further than the clouds would let see more clearly
The horizon light in the way
In the way
Restricted romance in the way
In the way
But I am walking up
Climbing to the top
Flying to the hill, the view and the lights
The hill, the view and the lights

High up in the sky
In the colorful life
My light will reappear
When they keep it on
To hear my songs

Here we have highlighted all the key words that we will use for shot ideas that will help us to have a strong link between the lyrics and visuals.

Ideas:

First Shot

The main girl singing will be sitting on the swing with her legs crossed and the shot starts behind her.

Second Shot

It then zooms in, into a low angle and then she will start swinging, which means we can see the back round and the sky, where there will be different animations such as flowers and birds flying in the sky.

Third Shot

A medium shot which goes in to a close up of her face so we can see her singing.

Fourth Shot

For the forth shot it will be at the end of the first verse and as she jumps of the swing.

Fifth Shot

it changes location to her in a field, with a different costume.

Sixth Shot

The camera will track her as she is running through the field, there will be different animations and they are going to be the same as the lyrics for example when she says romance fills my eyes.

Seventh Shot

We will then use a range of different shot's and angles of the girl singing in the field, using the different shots to make it more appealing to the audience - keeping their interest.

Eighth Shot

We will here change location to a wood, using tracking shots, both medium and close ups of her singing directly to the camera. We will use slow motion when she's running to emphasis the slowness of her part in the song.

Ninth Shot

As this will be point that the girls lyrics finish, we will end her part by here sitting on punts, we will use a low angle shot looking down at her, maybe over the shoulder.


No response to “Shot List”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 08 - Music Video 2009/10. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz